[600MRG] Computer Clock Sync

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Fri Feb 5 14:39:29 CST 2016

For the past umpteen years in order to  operate WSPR I have been using Dimension4 (ref www.thinkman.com/dimension4<http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4> ). My present version is 5.31, and my computer operating system is Windows 10 (the Microsoft freebie upgrade from Windows 7.)  No problems, at least that I know of.

Out of curiosity any recommendations for other computer clock synchronizing software that operates in a Windows 10 environment, and is not spat out by Norton 360 as malware?

73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA