[600MRG] USB sound card

J Mcvey ac2eu at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 2 22:21:37 CST 2016

I had the same problem. The new laptops use a 3.5mm (1/8") four conductor TRRS plug for the headsets.It does have a mike input if you get an adaptor to plug in and break it out to TRS phones TRS mike like the old style headsets with separate jacks.I have one that is one small plastic piecethat plugs in the side of the laptop with the two jacks for the separate items which is sold at radio shack.here is another type:http://www.amazon.com/SuperWhole-Earphone-Headset-Microphone-Adapter/dp/B0114AB0QW/ref=sr_1_12?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1454472826&sr=1-12&keywords=trrs+to+trs+adapter