[600MRG] Need help installing wspr on Ubuntu 32 bit PC

Bob and Jane bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 24 19:24:46 CST 2016

Neil -

I followed the instructions on the ki7mt website and basically ran into the same
issue you had (wrong ELF class).

I completely removed WSPR from the computer and tried the "Princeton" website and
installed WSPR. Strangely the downloaded filename implied version 2.0 but the ICON
installed indicated version 4.0. In any case that also gave the ELF class error.

So, for now, I have given up trying to get WSPR to work on 32 bit LINUX.

But, as I wrote before, WSJT-X works fine and I think it is a super-set of WSPR.

Bob, WB8ILI
--

bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net <mailto:bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net>

---