[600MRG] Need help installing wspr on Ubuntu 32 bit PC

Bob and Jane bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 24 08:35:54 CST 2016

Neil -

I think you are correct that you have a 32/64 bit issue.

1) You might try opening the Terminal, navigating to the appropriate folder, and
starting WSPR. You might get some verbose error messages about missing libraries.
Depending on what you find, you may be able to resolve your issue.

2) As an alternate procedure (non apt) -
- Go to the WSPR website
- If you go to WSPRX - > Download, there are clearly 32 and 64-bit versions of a
LINUX deb file. Download and install the appropriate deb file. (This is what I did
for 64 bit).
- I am not sure about the WSPR download (don't have a 32-bit Linux or downloaded
WSPR). It seems to have only a 32-bit version for Linux but I am not sure.

Bob, WB8ILI
--

bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net <mailto:bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net>

---