[600MRG] (Fwd) [ARC5] Non Directional Beacon transmitter - FREE

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Thu Apr 28 09:44:11 CDT 2016

Gents:

Here is something someone in our group many want. It is too far away from
me to get, otherwise I would.

Ken W7EKB
Send reply to:	Tim Haake <dubtub88 at yahoo.com>

Hi group.

I wish one of you close to St. Louis would come and get for FREE my Beacon
Transmitter so I can get it out of my garage.  I severely cut down on my
MIL-radio collection so nothing there is going.

I saved it from the dumpster years ago when the FAA up-graded it to solid
state.  The airport manager is a friend of mine.  I have the manual but I forget
the frequency it is on.  I was always going to turn back the power and run it
on 1750 and even bought the crystal for it but lost interest.  It also had
sentimental value to me since I am/was a pilot and shot multiple approaches
into Quincy Il. airport with this old girl showing me the way.

Once again I am in the St. Louis area, it is in great condition, comes with
manual, a crystal for 185kc, and is FREE.

Tim
WA0TSY

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB