[600MRG] Q: HF to MF transverter ?

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Mon Apr 11 21:33:18 CDT 2016

With the (hopefully) soon access to the 630m band I am thinking it would be nice to seea simple *transverter* kit (as opposed to a transmitting converter using "split" mode on the HF radio). It would be easier to make cw contacts if the kit would be able to change TX frequency to track with the RX frequency while surfing the band.
I wonder if any Ham Radio manufacturers will be offering any *out-of-the-box* transverters.
The only transverters that I have been able to google are for VHF and up.
Jus' thinkin' ahead.....
73
*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/