[600MRG] Extra Turns - Open or Shorted or Removed

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Fri Apr 1 01:36:06 CDT 2016

My base loading coil end is floating with antenna connected to tap:
http://www.kl7uw.com/Coil003_1.jpg

No HV issues experienced driving with 100w into the coil base about
2-1/2 turns above ground end.

73, Ed - KL7UW
Inverted-L removed when one leg broke last fall.  Should be able to
repair it and reinstall pretty soon as spring wx has arrived with 50F
experienced today.