[600MRG] inductor measurements

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Mon Sep 28 17:47:12 CDT 2015

At 12:32 PM 9/28/2015, Edward R Cole wrote:
>=======snip
>
>Upgrading my Elecraft K3 to operate below 490-KHz cost me $468.95
>but has other benefits other than just enabling operation down to
>100-KHz.  It benefits operation in highly crowded HF bands (which I
>don't do much) and lowered VFO phase noise which improves
>weak-signal performance (which I do).
>
>It may even be at the PO today!

They arrived: two SYN3A synthesizer boards and one KBPF3 modification
kit to expand general coverage band filter down to 100-KHz.

It will be awhile till I install these and I'm piled under with
making five DEMI kits this month (Oct.).  Leaves are all now yellow
and its been raining several days (predicted snow tomorrow - too soon
to stick).