[600MRG] My favorite "news feed" on 630m activity....

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Sun Sep 27 18:28:49 CDT 2015

Gang, I know that those of you who are the ON4KST chat site are aware of the updates of 630m activity that is being documented by John Langridge, KB5NJD/WG2XIQ, but I am wondering if the rest of the folks on this reflector are aware of it. John is doing us a great favor and service documenting the action as often as he is able. You can check it out almost daily at this link http://njdtechnologies.net/category/630-meters/

The band is really waking up as you can see by John's report called "band-report-for-the-overnight-session-of-september-2425-2015"

I feel VERY privileged to be able to witness and participate in the history that is being made on LF/MF with the new technologies we are able to use.

Just my 2 bux worth....
73
*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/