[600MRG] an XSH/31 update...

Brian, WA1ZMS wa1zms at att.net
Sat Sep 26 14:14:35 CDT 2015

Hi guys-

Some of you have noticed that XSH/31 as a CW beacon has been QRT for the
past few weeks.  I have been dealing with issues on my home phone line and
DSL service. The cause was traced to DC current leakage. Both my ISP &
Verizon have been here and "fixed" the problem but 630m RFI to my DSL is as
bad as ever. So I hope to find time to troubleshoot it and repair.

As a side note, I have a Hafler 9303 amplifier that would be great for
136kHz and/or 630m if anyone is interested in buying it. Contact me off-list
if interested.

-Brian, WA1ZMS & XSH/31 in Va.