[600MRG] New SYNTH3A for K3

Edward R Cole kl7uw at acsalaska.net
Wed Sep 23 15:16:48 CDT 2015

Elecraft shipped my two new synthesizers for my K3 plus mod kit for
general coverage filter to extend below BC band (cost $468.95).  I
need two synth because I use the sub-Rx for diversity reception on
2m-eme and both receiver LO must be the same.  I only use the main Rx on 630m.

This will enable my K3 to transmit and receive at 472-479 KHz using
the same 100w NDB and inverted-L antenna as before.  Freq range is
extended to 100-KHz.

When I have all back QRV I guess I need to submit for resuming active
status to transmit.

73, Ed - KL7UW
http://www.kl7uw.com
     "Kits made by KL7UW"