[600MRG] Ed AL7N - was modeling tutorial

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:40:02 CDT 2015

>The biggest trouble is that his "premises" are quite small

Recall my micro antenna experiments from 2014.  smallest was an 8 foot
vertical and it worked as long as one doesnt get too judgemental about what
success means.  It would have been a ok regional antenna.

Best antenna in the test was a g5rv as a marconi T over just a few radials
sitting on pretty good ground.  Any dipole could function similarly if he
could get it all mounted so the feedline could hang...or use an insulated
support.  Im actually talking about this with 2 local clubs later  this
month...

If there is a will and a little energy, you can get it done...

73!

John XIQ

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Kenneth G. Gordon <kgordon2006 at frontier.com