[600MRG] Trap verticals

D.J.J. Ring, Jr. n1ea at arrl.net
Mon Sep 7 13:42:49 CDT 2015

Rudy,

I tried to figure out how to use the computer program to model and I got
lost, is there a good tutorial or book or course to take?

Dummies like me  need extra tutoring:  Once I learn I am a salesman for the
unconverted, but being unwashed in the fine art of modelling antennas, it
is a mystery to me.

73

DR
N1EA