[600MRG] 136/137 RX

Larry Molitor w7iuv at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 31 12:42:11 CDT 2015

High winds yesterday blew down and damaged the RX loop. Made some repairs and it is back on monitoring 136 WSPR.
While I was working on it, I took a few minutes to check direction of that digi station on 135.950 kHz. Best I can tell, the loop nulls it at 10/190 degrees from DN07dg. Since I doubt it's in Canada, that bearing would put it around Pt. Reyes I think. Sound right?
The thing runs more than 60 dB above my noise on a quiet nite and I can see the sidebands all the way up to 138.
73,
Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP