[600MRG] On the Air!...Finally

Steve Flood kk7uv at bresnan.net
Sat Oct 17 06:18:33 CDT 2015

My tests yesterday took me as far as sending code by hand.  My idea was to
use my logging program to do the beaconing work via USB-Serial adapter cable
with a little transistor/diode keying circuit off the DB9 end and into the
key jack.  With my recent Windows 10 upgrade, my computer no longer
recognizes (or will allow me to reload) the driver for the cable.  I'll have
buy a new cable and driver today.   For the longer term, I'm assembling a
U3S kit from QRP labs.

---