[600MRG] On the Air!...Finally

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Fri Oct 16 17:29:35 CDT 2015

Hi Steve. Good to have u on the air soon.
On 630m I suggest u use 475.575kHz or 475.475 or below.
When I run cw beacons I use 475.500 and Rudy uses 475.000 if I recall. There will be a special activity in November when several of us will run cw.

Be sure to stay out of the WSPR segment at 475.6 to 475.8.

Hope to copy ur beacon here in Vancouver WA
73
Neil Klagge WG2XSV

Sent from Neil's iPhone