[600MRG] on and off 476 kcs

Robert Rode midnitetoaker58 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 03:26:51 CST 2015

Evening, Been playing around with new bought ICOM R-75 only connected at
present to 90 foot inv. "L"....been listening to on and off carrier most
 the night,..about 476 kcs,...think I heard a cw I.D. one time,..Is this
digital signal, or plain carrier for test ?..I am not at all up to speed
with all this M-F activity, sure plan to be,..Thank  you,....W9ESX / Robert
 Chicago...sig report after I play with tuner and pre amp,..Hope to hear
MINI Night of Nights this week end,..73 see ya...