[600MRG] Unreal

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Mon Nov 9 11:51:52 CST 2015

John,  unreal propagation,  and strange paths open,  it really
reminds me of the 160 propagation.   I have almost identical
paths open at the same times,  sunset/sunrise etc.

Anyway record for me,   JA to ZF1EJ,   never thought that path
would open for me,  really tough from here for some reason,
I see he got my one spot after his sunrise,  really interesting,
And  a "newer" JA not the one I copied here before,
Sad I was so slow getting things running as I know would have
had a shot to VK3ELV before,  think its too late in the season
should have another shot towards the end next spring.

Had some rain last nite and did see a little bit of change as the
top wire got wet,  and it changed again as it dried off.
Lots of QRN started over nite also,
I am thinking I may make up a relay to swap the amp in and
out so I can receive using the transmit antenna,  its better for
receive ..  have to mull that over some.

Cant quite figure why I was hearing you so good so early and no
copy from me to you,   but again, have seen that on 160 quite
often also,  called one way propagation,  but has some reason
I suspect.
73 Merv   Thanks