[600MRG] 600 meter Special event November 13-14 - a question

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:36:16 CST 2015

There are probably 12-15 of us active at the moment in North America on
WSPR.  I see no evidence of other modes in the WSPR passband or near the
passband at the moment and Dave is only about 40 miles away from me so it
could be anyone.  The next closest station would XXM, about 200 miles North
of Dallas so its possible that is who he is hearing at carrier freq of
about 475.708 kHz.  I'm "around" 475.608 kHz.

73!
john XIQ