[600MRG] 600 meter Special event November 13-14 - a question

Kenneth G. Gordon kgordon2006 at frontier.com
Tue Nov 3 19:28:46 CST 2015

Gents:

Dave Stinson, who was VERY active in the LF action several years ago (he
set the first 1000 mile and the 2000 mile records in, I think, the 136 kHz
"band"), was very interested in our work when after another member of the
ARC-5 forum mentioned our upcoming event, I then posted the
annoucement that Fritz posted to our forum.

Here is a question he asked me. Can someone else answer this?

Until I can talk him into joining our forum, I'll have to pass any reply on to
him.

I told him that I didn't know who was "under" XIQ, but that I would find out.

Ken W7EKB