[600MRG] No decode with WSPR

Dick Illman ah6ez01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 00:42:42 CDT 2015

Hi 630m group.

I have been trying to decode WSPR on the 472-479 band. My dial
frequency of 474.2 is within 3hz. I have tried selecting the 600m band
and other, and then typing in the recommended 474.2. My time is within
.1s and the indicated rx noise is set to 0dB. I am seeing (and
hearing) signals but no decode. For reasons I do not understand the
frequency display shows 578-817Hz. There is a signal that shows 1531hz
on the FRlex1500 but it shows about 730 on the WSPR display. I am
using a Rig Blaster Advantage USB sound card.

I am obviously doing something wrong. Any ideas?

--
73, Dick Illman AH6EZ/W7 CN88pb