[600MRG] Dealing with the FCC

Warren k2ors at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 21:16:50 CDT 2015

I'm with Fritz 100%, there is a good chance that even a well intentioned
push by amateurs not familiar with the bureaucracy and knowledge of the
background dealings could end up backing the FCC into a corner and they
would take the safe way out and deny the petition.  It would then be a long
time (a decade or more) before the question could be revisited after it was
turned down.

73 Warren