[600MRG] Measuring power

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 23 19:40:18 CDT 2015

>Solution
will be constant pressure and keep doing "great
things" to demonstrate the potential of the 600m
band as a ham band

agree 100% and thats why anything and everything that we are involved with - we need to go after the publicity....  I'm planning on participating in the FD CW greeting again and hope the others who participated last year plus more will be involved this year...  That was huge in 2014 and there were a large number of curious groups who filed reports.  Lot of pub on that one...  More special operating events need to be organzied... The one late last October was a blast...  I seem to recall getting some pub about that one as well...  its all outreach and making people aware.. maybe you get some that jump on board...

73!
John XIQ