[600MRG] RX antenna testing continued

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Tue Mar 3 18:52:19 CST 2015

There was no test data uploaded last night due to a new noise which
unexpectedly showed up and ruined the data collection. The noise is
still there so I can't run the planned test so I will try something else
tonight.

Tonight's run will be two W1VD style active probes. The one connected to
W7IUV is in the same place as all previous probe runs. IE in the yard
about 30 feet from the shack.

The second probe connected to WH2XGP is mounted on a T-post 5 feet above
ground located 200 feet out at the edge of the alfalfa field.

The hope is to define the difference between a probe located in a close
space urban yard and one out in a relatively clear field.

I may or may not publish the results depending on a number of things but
interested parties are invited to download the data from WSPRnet as usual.

73,

Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP