[600MRG] Modifying a MFJ259C

Brian Pease bpease2 at myfairpoint.net
Mon Jun 1 20:05:05 CDT 2015

I kept saving my money and bought an Array Solutions Aim/UHF one port
USB analyzer.  This is the real deal, 5kHz-1000MHz.  You can create a
calibration file to measure impedance at the far end of a long feedline
using the precision open, short, and 50 Ohm loads that came with it.
Any other known resistance can be used. It is as accurate as HP lab
gear.  A single sweep gives impedance, SWR, phase, and shows bandwidth.
With included software you can instantly calculate values for many types
of matching networks.  It is happy to measure LCR values also, at your
operating frequency.