[600MRG] FW: Night of Nights Update - MRHS Newsletter No. 51a

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Fri Jul 17 11:41:51 CDT 2015

Gang, here is a report that I sent to Richard Dillman, Chief op at KSM, after the Night of Nights 2015. His reply below surprised me and has me wondering what others may have or have not heard of those stations:

Richard,

I got great cw copy from 500kc, 472 and 426kc tonight. Q5 most of the time. Some QSB on 500 and 472 later on but 426 stayed strong altho it came on later (or at least that is when I heard it here in Vancouver WA)

73,

Neil Klagge, w0yse, wg2xsv experimental on 630 meters

-----

Well done Neil.  I think you are the only one to report receiving all three active MF frequencies.  Thanks for the report.

VY 73,

RD

Richard Dillman, T2-GB-061170

Chief Operator, Coast Station KSM