[600MRG] Advice needed

Warren K2ORS k2ors at verizon.net
Fri Jan 30 12:45:25 CST 2015

Neil,

       I have seen many posts recommending kaolinite, a clay that is
commonly found in cat liter. Kaolinite absorbs and holds moisture, and
will not corrode your metal ground rods.  However,it means digging a
wider hole in the ground, and filling it with the clay - not easy if you
have rocky soil. Supposedly putting in several ground rods spaced equal
to their length and tying them together will lower ground resistance.

73 Warren