[600MRG] EIRP

Jim Miller jim at jtmiller.com
Tue Jan 27 16:57:27 CST 2015

I'm not planning on waiting for the FCC. I'm just planning carefully so I
don't overcommit myself and also so I don't apply incorrectly that causes
me problems.

I also want to make sure I've got my 160 DXCC accomplished before I start
messing with my antenna.

I've already started building my RX up converter for 630m which will feed
my K3. I've also acquired a 10Mhz GPSDO and DEMI splitter to feed all the
various bits. Once I decide what and how to build my TX down converter I'll
have plenty of info to make the application.

I was more just musing about the complexity of ensuring compliance with an
emission specification that is more than "watts out."

Of course I can do the testing and analysis needed, especially with the
help of this group!

Thanks

Jim ab3cv

>>> 600MRG at w7ekb.com