[600MRG] Lightweight coil construction

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 00:39:27 CST 2015

Sounds like a great idea BUT I am having a hard time envisioning
how one is going to route 16 * pi * D inches of wire between dowels
without tangling/kinking such a long length of wire unless the top of
each dowel is open.

If the top is open then it would seem that as you dress the wire from
dowel-to-dowel they will begin to pinch inward to make a tapered
coil.

Am I missing something here ?

Dick/w7wkr and xsh-26