[600MRG] another good night starting out on 630m

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 19 22:46:58 CST 2015

number have been very good tonight.  On a whim, I checked my grabber page (http://njdtechnologies.net/472-grabber/ ) and saw what looked like Psk31 around 475 and turns out it was XJM... i fire up and we carry on for about 32 minutes with really solid print the whole time.  I dont even like PSK31 but I thoroughly enjoyed that opportunity.  I think eric is beaconing for a while so go have a listen to him!

73 and have fun!  Maybe we will get a few more nights like this...

John XIQ