[600MRG] who is WA4230SWL ??

Brandon Jordan swl.tn.usa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:26:25 CST 2015

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 9:46 AM, John Langridge <jlangridge at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> he has some real rx horsepower per his WSPRnet blog bio
>
> XIQ
>
> ________________________________

Hi folks. I have been a lurker here for a while and finally got around to
running WSPR on 630m to see what I could pick up. Last night I was using
the locked RFSpace NetSDR with a SAL-30 aimed at various directions.

--
73,
Brandon Jordan, WA4230SWL

WinRadio G33DDC, WinRadio G313-e, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RFSpace NetSDR (locked to
GPSDO)
DX Engineering NCC-1 Phased Active Verticals
Array Solutions AS-SAL-12 Shared Apex Loop
Array Solutions AS-SAL-30 Shared Apex Loop