[600MRG] WSPR reported Power?

Warren k2ors at verizon.net
Fri Feb 27 11:25:36 CST 2015

Larry,

   On MF and especially LF there is a BIG difference between power out of
the transmitter and effective radiated power due to low antenna efficiency.
 A station running 50 W into a big antenna might have higher actual radiated
power than a station running 500W into an electrically small antenna.

73 Warren