[600MRG] Last nights RX antenna test

Larry larry at w7iuv.com
Mon Feb 23 09:50:59 CST 2015

Last night the band was in very good shape. The east coast was in before
my sun went down. Very unusual. As the evening progressed, the band
became unsettled with signals varying up and down. It was also quite
obvious (since I had three RX antennas running on three receivers) that
there was a lot of variation in arrival angles.

Because of the huge signal levels, I saw some rather surprising results.
There is a huge amount of data that needs to be processed, much more
than I can handle. My friend Greg, W7MY, will be processing the data
later and when the graphic results are available I will post.

I have more test of this nature in mind but need some time to figure it
all out and design the test details. More later.

73,

Larry - W7IUV / WH2XGP