[600MRG] WG2XIQ QRSS-3 test this afternoon

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 3 14:20:34 CST 2015

Sorry for the late notification...

I'm running QRSS3 at around 474.5 this afternoon testing the software... This is my first time to ever play with QRSS so reports are welcome.

While yesterday was devoid of daytime prop and last night had very weird condx, today saw a slight return to some daytime prop early on but not enough for a Q with XJM.  Periodic WSPR reports from W4DEX and KC0BMF have been ongoing through the afternoon.

I will switch back to WSPR later but after seeing signals from XJM earlier today that did not decode, I thought it prudent to try QRSS out.

If wondering if I am still TXing, you can see my remote grabber page at https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3i5end0t6ymo6n/grab.jpg?dl=0
73 and thanks again!

John XIQ