[600MRG] WSPRnet appears to be stable again

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Wed Dec 16 12:47:52 CST 2015

Does anyone really know what the problem was (or for that matter, may still be)?  In the future, how does anyone, be it our 600/630/2200 meter special interest group, or another group using the WSPR services keep this problem from happening again (if indeed the recent upload problem is resolved)?  What about my idea from a few days ago about a "spokes person" who would represent our group's interests and try to contact web masters / software writers regarding problems, and attempt to resolve those problems?

73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA