[600MRG] 137 grabber

Larry Molitor w7iuv at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 17:09:19 CST 2015

My 137 RX system is back up. The tuned loop has been repaired and has replaced the vertical that was used last night. The loop is orientated with the nulls at 15/195 degrees which should split the difference between east coast and southwest (AZ).
Simultaneous monitoring of the 137.5 WSPR band and 137.772 to 137.782 using ARGO set for QRSS30 will be in place. ARGO will upload a grab every 15 minutes to:
http://w7iuv.com/grab/136.jpg
|   |
|  |
|  |
| View on w7iuv.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Let me know if there is something different I should be doing to optimize captures.
73,
Larry - W7IUV / WH2XPG