[600MRG] MF / LF andf Proposal

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Fri Aug 28 11:05:18 CDT 2015

I applied for a renewal of my XSV a couple of weeks ago and it was granted within about 3 days !!  I was quite surprised. I had asked for an increase of freq range but they ignored that and just gave me a quick renewal.

*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com