[600MRG] MF / LF andf Proposal

John Langridge kb5njd at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:12:26 CDT 2015

Hi Frank,

Initial comment period closes on Monday.  I expected we will see the
opposition and ARRL file their comments just prior to close, if they are
going to.  The reply period then opens and remains open until September 30.

It seems that there are new guys filing for new grants now and a few that
are about to file and seems like no problems filing renewals or changes.
If you are going to file a renewal or mod and have a problem, please report
that so everyone can tap the breaks.  All indications are that they are
still issuing pretty much anything you ask for.

73,

John KB5NJD / WG2XIQ..