[600MRG] Heard during night of 11 Aug 2015

Neil Klagge w0yse at msn.com
Tue Aug 11 11:41:48 CDT 2015

Hi Dick. Thanks for the report on my measly 1/2 watt ERP last night. I will probably run it at that power all day to see what I get back in reports. My old FT100d runs cooler when I use a bit less driving power.
73
*´¨)

My Faith website: http://neilsfaith.webs.com/
My ham radio websites: http://w0yse.webs.com/ and http://wg2xsv.webs.com