[600MRG] Being Safe while using slingshots to install antennas

Dick Bingham dick.bingham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:31:22 CDT 2015

This is a bit off topic but does relate to installing wire antennas using a
slingshot to launch the messenger-line. . . .

73 Dick/w7wkr and wd2xsh-26
=====================================
German engineer improves the E Z HANG Slingshot used by ham radio operators
to string antennas into trees.
Modification saves hands and fingers from slingshot mis-fires
*World's safest slingshot. (patent pending)*
*Brilliant German Engineering.................a must see 2 minute video*
*http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8
<http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=24113d89dfd8>*

It is interesting to me that, today, I re-installed my Winter-damaged 80
and 160-meter Half-Square's using my Arbourist's 8-feet tall slingshot t0
launch the messenger-line over a tall Cottonwood tree and then found this
email when I came inside to eat lunch.

Quite the video that addresses unintended consequences of design
improvements . . .