[600MRG] Mark - Space Frequencies / Frequency Spread((3)

Frank Lotito k3dz at live.com
Thu Apr 23 13:18:51 CDT 2015

Can one or more members refer me to authoritative sources detailing or discussing the following information:
(1) For 490 and 518 KHz Navtex, what are the actual transmitted "mark" and "space" frequencies? (Of course, the difference of these two frequencies is 170 Hz.)
(2) For HF Sitor-B transmissions cited by NOAA, what are the transmitted mark and space frequencies? For example, the US frequencies cited on the following URL http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/marine/hfsitor.htm
(3) For 630 meter experimental stations, what are the upper and lower frequencies of the sub-band commonly used for WSPR and JT-9 transmissions?
I am not interested in what frequencies you specifically "dial in" on your receiver / transceiver system.
73 Frank K3DZ / WH2XHA