[600MRG] Tree-Tenna Photos

Andy - KU4XR ku4xr at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 20 20:54:48 CDT 2015

Greetings all: If the link below works; anyone interested can see a few photos of my
Tree-Tenna configuration as I am using it presently, on 160 meters to Transmit :

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zqz7eoci6goyb4h/AACPXSVB4KQNAzh45zX6Q8-Qa?dl=0

The photos were taken with my cellphone, so quality is a bit to be desired..
Don't expect any technical details, or Electrical spec's. Just pictures, as I have been
asked to show from a few requests.. I have been very surprised, and pleased with how
well the Tree's can " hear " on 630 meters, and they have done equally as well on
160 meters.. The " I didn't expect that " component was when I was able to run power
into the wire on WSPR and got decodes !! Using the crude matching setup that you
will see in one of the photos, allows me to run 5 watts, and the SWR is Zilch on the
meter.. I think I have developed a case of OCD by trying to use these trees as an
antenna.. I hope to get my Windom put back up sometime this summer, but for
the moment, I am having a ball with my trees.... hi - hi

73 to all, and Best DX to you :

Andy / KU4XR Friendsville, TN. EM75xr