[600MRG] w0yse Hearing XGP & XSH/20

Neil Klagge w0yse.7 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 07:05:05 CDT 2014

This morning at 0430 PDT the wspr carriers and cw ID's of Rudy and Larry
are being copied at my new Vancouver (WA) QTH, CN85rq

The e-probe is hanging from the eves at about 12 feet. Rudy is stronger
than Larry by about an S-unit as far as my ears can estimate. No computer
hooked up, so I cannot "see" anyone yet. Last night I copied several NDB's
as well.

It will be AT LEAST a couple of weeks yet before I can attempt transmitting
on 630m as WG2XSV. It took me only 6 days to pack up my shack in Utah, but
it will take a LOT longer to get set up again. This better be my last move
!!! I think I have aged 10 years in the past few months because of this
move.

Pam is VERY HAPPY to be back in western Washington. Happy wife = Happy
LIFE....

73,
Neil Klagge

*"I use the original form of social networking: Amateur Radio." *
 *(my ham radio sites are at 'w0yse.webs.com <http://w0yse.webs.com>'  and
'wg2xsv.webs.com <http://wg2xsv.webs.com>' )*