[600MRG] XSH/20

Rudy Severns n6lf at epud.net
Mon Sep 15 16:07:10 CDT 2014

Thanks guys,  I've found the problem.  Cockpit error!

With the new computer ($200 from Goodwill) I had to load the  software for
the interface, WSPR, and ARGO.  During setup I missed one small number,
aaaargh!  The new computer is sweet, it came with a video card and
connectors that allows multiple monitors.  I just happened to have a couple
of old 15" LCD's which work just fine.  I can now have WSPR on one screen
and ARGO and/or some other program on a separate one.  It's really quite
handy.

I should now be on 475.660 kHz.

73, Rudy