[600MRG] XSH/20

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 10 11:57:37 CDT 2014

Rudy,

Do we know Yas's operating conditions?  perhaps he said in his original email and I just missed the info.

yes, very good night here once the storm in KS/NE/IA died down.  This morning was excellent with a nice CW rag chew with XJM.  You were at CW levels and I was hoping you might pop in.  If you are up and in the shack at 1000z, please post a message or check in on ON4KST.  Very stable CW conditions existed this morning to the west coast.

73!

John XIQ