[600MRG] condx Monday night->> Tuesday morning in NTX

Michael Mussler mmussler at wispertel.net
Tue Sep 9 17:22:56 CDT 2014

No chance anyone heard WD2XSH/12 recently. I’ve returned home from extended travels but have been busy catching up on other responsibilities and harvesting our garden. I need to QSY the CW transmitter from the current 475.0 kHz frequency and re-connect the desktop computer to the Elecraft K3 interfaces needed to run WSPR. Maybe I’ll get something going before the weekend. I’ll send something out to that effect when I get the 630m rig on the air.

The seasons are definitely changing here on Hurricane Hill with reduced threat of thunderstorms. We had temperatures in the upper 30s a few days ago. I expect the QRN levels are lower as well. Hope all is well with everyone and looking froward to another season on 630m!

73
Mike
Ai8Z
WD2XSH/12