[600MRG] Sunday --> Monday condx

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 1 10:03:43 CDT 2014

Thanks for that Laurence.  Your imagery is perfect.

Yes, in fact I just related in the ON4KST logger about how Ken made it to EU alot last winter while my pings in EU were fewer and further between.. He is only 200 miles north.. go figure...

Good luck with the antenna work.  I do hope the result is that the holes in your box get  much bigger!

73,

John XIQ