[600MRG] Sunday --> Monday condx

John Langridge jlangridge at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 1 08:53:40 CDT 2014

Larry only thing I can figure about not making VK in this session is that Rudy's ping came very late compared to our ZL pings.  If we are trying to preserve that terminator position it would stand to reason that the station on the western end would be further west..  You figure that the VK was  somewhere around 1500 miles west of the ZL.  Probably also helps to be later because like here, the man made noise abates the later it gets usually.

i think I am saying that right.

73. wonder who will be next?  XXM?  The PNW VE contingent?  XPQ?

John XIQ