[600MRG] Conditions

Merv Schweigert k9fd at flex.com
Fri Oct 31 12:14:08 CDT 2014

Last nite was interesting.   Was copying XXM Ken over
30 mins before sunset,   later was copying Laurence
XPQ cw beacon very well,  up to 559 at times.

And for the first time I was seeing a constant signal on
or about 475.635 ??   it is wide .622 to .644 at least
and "hairy" looking.  I would guess it to be -22 here
compared to other signals that strength..  it was not
audible so far.
First time I have seen that.  Normally the band is wide
open and no birdies of signals on at all.

I came out to check WSPR at sunrise and something
happened over nite and WSPR screen was gone,  it
shut down for some reason, and I dont find any errors,
but suddenly my small hard drive is full,  I notice I have
save all checked in WSPR and I think the audio files
have filled my small drive..  so deleted all of those and
all seems to be fine again.
Sorry I missed the east coast sunrise, was hoping for
some new decodes with the good conditions.
Will be listening for the big nite but may be late getting
on..
73 Merv K9FD/KH6   WH2XCR