[600MRG] WSPR Database

Bob & Jane bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 31 11:14:31 CDT 2014

Chris -

I installed LibreOffice and loaded in the 200,000 record csv file I had. It took a while for me to realize that LibreOffice thought I had UTF-16 file instead of a UTF-8. But, once I figured that out, the data stopped looking like garbage.

LibreCalc sorted the 200,000 record sheet very quickly. The 15 MB csv file stores as a 6.5 MB odt file.

Not knowing exactly what analysis everyone is trying to do, certainly LibreCalc at least gets you to the point of being able to manage the raw data.

Bob, WB8ILI

bobjane99 at sbcglobal.net